- Kitchen: INSIDE and OUTSIDE and around all the appliances: microwave, oven, stove, fridge, sink, drawers & cabinets
- Bathroom: Tiles, tub, sink, mirror, toilet, drawers, baseboards, all fixtures, base-boards, lighting and switches, doors frames and ceiling vent
- Dusting: Every surface, Edge, Ledge, Closet, Door and Window Frame that could have gathered Dust
- Rooms: Inside of closets, windows & frames, floors, baseboards, lighting and doors
- Windows: Windows & Frames and Window Sills (Walls as needed)
- Blinds: Washed and Curtain Washed and put back in place
- Floors: Damp mop of Hardwood & laminate, carpet is vacuumed
- Carpet: SHAMPOOED upon request
- Balconies: Swept and washed, Outside Windows and garbage removal
Moving-Out & Carpet Shampoo
Move-in/outs, is one of our specialties! And it is different than a Residential type of cleaning as this type of cleaning is done typically after you have moved all the furniture out and now need to clean everything left in order to make it “Hand-Over” or ” Move-In” ready.
Being tenants ourselves we understand all the behind the scenes which happens and are needed during a Move-Out. Therefore, over the years we have customized and specialized in cleaning EVERYTHING you need to hand over your home or apartment.
In order to provide excellent and complete work; we work directly with Realtors, Property and Building Managers, we follow the BC Tenancy Boards Inspection cleaning Check list and can confidently provide all the skills, tips and even resources to help you with your Move-Out Cleaning.
Our cleaning is aimed to PASS YOUR MOVE-OUT INSPECTION or Pass your residence Over; therefore we clean each and every area of your house, carefully ticking off each item on the list as we go along.
We ensure a job well and professionally done! We start the job off with the Thorough cleaning of the “IN-SIDE and OUT-SIDE” of the appliances, then a wall to wall cleaning in the Bath-room, each and every part of the Bathroom, every surface, Edge, Ledge, Frame that could have gathered Dust, Including the Windows, Blinds and the Window Sills, and then we always finish off with the floors. We vacuum and Carpet Shampoo can be done upon request in the areas needed.
- We use BC Tenancy Boards Inspection cleaning Check list
- We bring all our cleaning supplies and vacuum
- Carpet Shampoo Available Upon Request – See Special Rates for both Cleanings!
- We are responsible for our work; we guarantee everything on the Move-Out Inspection List will be done.
- Special rates available on Your Next Appointment!
NEED HELP WITH YOUR MOVE?
HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ENDING YOUR TENANCY?
Click here for Help with the BC “RESIDENTIAL TENANCY ACT”
If we missed something on the Inspection list, please notify us with in 24hrs and we will happily make arrangements to return and touch that up right away! Please call us immediately and directly, you are important to us: 604-781-4374. Thank you very much for your honesty in advance.
Tips and Resources